Are they Parson's chameleons?

Maybe he legitimately doesn't know what he has. Weird things happen. Once in college, a woman approached my brothers and I and asked if we needed a pool table. We were in college...so YEAH. We asked how much and she said $10. We thought she was being ridiculous. But, she was sincere and we got a brand new Brunswick pool table for $10. So crazy things happen. But, we later found out that the pool table was the pride and joy of her husband who she just figured out was cheating on her. I thought her move was brilliant. LOL.
Maybe it is one of these situations and he's selling off his ex's pets. I would take the suggestion of body guards and a public meeting seriously. Could be the deal of a century.

Wow! I hope everything goes through, and that they're relatively healthy. Good luck and be very, very careful. Sounds like you found a heck of a deal!

While going naked would he hilarious, it's not a good idea. Public indecency is generally frowned upon. LOL. And I would print the pictures and take them with you for comparison. Make sure you have the same animals, and that their health hasn't seriously deteriorated since when those pictures were taken. For all you know, they are from a year ago. If he tries anything, say forget it, get in your car, and leave. Make sure you have someone else with you and that you are parked in a well populated area. Don't let him lure you off to someplace else. If he doesn't park where you are, tell him to move his car, or bring you the lizards. Also, be careful that they are not stolen property, or illegally imported. It could be a police sting.

Lmao yes, if you watch that entire video of the complete length one he tries it on like seven-ten different people and they all react exactly the same way. Perfect way to avoid a fight.

Edit: Generally shows most people who start a fight are not prepared to fight insane people.

Hello everyone!

I wanted to buy a couple of Trioceros jacksoni jacksonii, I found an offer, where a guy would sell the male for 70 euros, and the female for 80 euros. When I asked for pictures of the chameleons, he sent me these, also said that with shipping it would be 280 euros in total. My question is, that I'm sure that they are not Trioceros species, but they really look like Parson's chameleons... or maybe panther chameleons, I'm not sure.
What do you guys think? He said they are 1 year old, and babies.

Thank you for your help in advance!

View attachment 174206 View attachment 174207 View attachment 174208 View attachment 174209 View attachment 174210 View attachment 174211 View attachment 174212
if you ended up getting them for $300 ill buy them from you :)

1- those are Parson's

2 - those are not babies... that male looks to be 5+ years old. My old man was somewhere around 15 yrs old when he died in 96. I think he looked like that when he was about 8 or nine. Talking his hood ornament.

3 - Sounds like a scam. Plenty of folks get mugged using craigslist or other similar methods of selling stuff.

4- If you go wearing a G-string at least wrap those fake vines around your arms so the chameleons have something to hang on to. That or they might use something else of yours.

Hello everyone!

I wanted to buy a couple of Trioceros jacksoni jacksonii, I found an offer, where a guy would sell the male for 70 euros, and the female for 80 euros. When I asked for pictures of the chameleons, he sent me these, also said that with shipping it would be 280 euros in total. My question is, that I'm sure that they are not Trioceros species, but they really look like Parson's chameleons... or maybe panther chameleons, I'm not sure.
What do you guys think? He said they are 1 year old, and babies.

Thank you for your help in advance!

View attachment 174206 View attachment 174207 View attachment 174208 View attachment 174209 View attachment 174210 View attachment 174211 View attachment 174212
Sooo........inquiring minds want to know......what ended up happening?

Back
Top Bottom