Anyone want to help an uneducated 18 year old?

Awesome that you’re here on the forums getting the info you need ahead of time (wish I was that smart) and the people here are wonderful and experienced. I hope you’ve also had a chance to watch the YouTube channel Neptune the Chameleon and listen to the Chameleon Academy podcasts. I wish you the best and I hope you post pics of your chameleon and enclosure when the time comes! ☺️

Awesome that you’re here on the forums getting the info you need ahead of time (wish I was that smart) and the people here are wonderful and experienced. I hope you’ve also had a chance to watch the YouTube channel Neptune the Chameleon and listen to the Chameleon Academy podcasts. I wish you the best and I hope you post pics of your chameleon and enclosure when the time comes! ☺
Yes! I absolutely love Neptune the Chameleon, she is so awesome and really... explains it in a way that someone who doesn’t know a whole lot can easily understand. I will definetly have to check out that one dudes Chameleon podcasts- and of course I will post photos!! Im going to scope out some plants today. Cage is still being shipped

I’ve purchased the majority of the things I need except plants and bugs/bug stuff (excluding the things they get sprinkled with). And of course the chameleon itself along with some misc. items. Really appreciate everyone taking their time to answer my questions- its been awesome reading peoples responses. Just waiting for items to be packed and shipped!!

Both you and Gingero are awesome to make sure you were prepared for chameleon care beforehand! I really had NO idea how much went into it when I first got my Alexa.🤯 It is super easy to get a hold of here on Oahu, wild ones are caught almost daily at my husbands job sites. So I mistakenly thought getting one was like “adopting a cat/dog” but it’s soo much more than food+water+cage=
happy chameleon. As much work as it was/is, I LOVE THIS LITTLE GIRL and it’s such a wonderful experience and I hope you get to feel the same joy with your little one! 🥰

Back
Top Bottom