Anyone know a lot about catfood? Need good price, but healthy option

jamest0o0

Chameleon Enthusiast
Just figured I'd check on here with you guys. Hopefully someone can help me out a little. We have 2 cats and they tend to be allergic(bad diarrhea) to the regulars(beef, chicken, etc). We feed instinct canned limited ingredient rabbit which works great, but it's expensive and we're trying to cut back a little on spending. Any suggestions for a healthy/cheaper alternative?

I'm afraid all of the food I usually recommend for cats with allergies are pretty expensive... :( I really like using Rayne products, like their rabbit based food. They produce a kibble formula as well - Rabbit Maintenance or something? :unsure: I know dry tends to be less expensive in the long term than wet, in any case. Royal Canin and Purina also have quality hypoallergenic foods available (wet and dry), and I know hypoallergenic foods containing hydrolyzed protein are amongst the easiest to digest. Not sure if any of these are available outside of a vet clinic, though. Maybe you can call around?

Just figured I'd check on here with you guys. Hopefully someone can help me out a little. We have 2 cats and they tend to be allergic(bad diarrhea) to the regulars(beef, chicken, etc). We feed instinct canned limited ingredient rabbit which works great, but it's expensive and we're trying to cut back a little on spending. Any suggestions for a healthy/cheaper alternative?

No idea if you can get this in the US, but NOW! By Petcurean is top notch. We too have two cats, and $30 for a bag that lasts 2 weeks ain’t so bad.

Back
Top Bottom