Anyone have a...

Chameal

I need a picture of what a veiled chameleon with an eye infection looks like. :confused: I need to see. Please help!

We tried but the camera is really old and has really bad graphics. are there any that already have a pic?

I would just hit the search button and type in Eye infections and see what you can find. In the mean time, hopefully someone can post a pic for you. What is going on with your chameleon's eye? What does it look like?

I would just hit the search button and type in Eye infections and see what you can find. In the mean time, hopefully someone can post a pic for you. What is going on with your chameleon's eye? What does it look like?
It kind of looks like it has some hardend mucus in her eye.

It kind of looks like it has some hardend mucus in her eye.

Thats probably an eye infection. If I were you i'd get some Terramycin and apply it to her eye for about 5 days. If it doesn't clear up, it will be time for a vet visit.

Like this? You'll probably need a vet to prescribe some ointment for the eye. This and some plain saline solution eye washes will probably clear it up. If you search how to do eye rinses there should be info on how to do it. If not I'll explain it, but I'm only have a couple minutes now.

eye1w.jpg

Like this? You'll probably need a vet to prescribe some ointment for the eye. This and some plain saline solution eye washes will probably clear it up. If you search how to do eye rinses there should be info on how to do it. If not I'll explain it, but I'm only have a couple minutes now.

eye1w.jpg
Ours doesnt look like that. It looks more like it has mucus in its eye

In this case it was clear, but are you seeing something similar but yellowish or greenish booger color? I've had another one with that kind of infection as well, the treatment was the same.

Back
Top Bottom