Anybody watch avatar

I saw it (in 3D) the day it came out but just now seeing this post.

The movie was so freakin' awesome - one of the best movies I have seen for a while. And Sam Worthington is hot too. Totally makes the movie worth seeing again! ;) I am totally seeing that stud in his next film, Clash of the Titans, due out in March!

I thought it was a great movie, one that needs to be seen in 3D!

I like the movie so much I saw it Twice already.

I just saw it Tuesday night, and I have to say that I thought is was beautiful. Visually, it's incredible. I didn't feel the need to see it again after I left, but I haven't stopped thinking about it since! lol I'm artsy, so just the creativity of Pandora itself was incredible. The story is predictable but I don't think that ruins it, personally. Again though, I'm just blown away by how beautiful the creatures and landscape are.

And I don't know about anyone else, but I really want one of those dragon things :D

The family saw this in 3D and we all thought it was a good movie with a good message.
The 3D did give me a slight headache after 2.5 hours in the glasses, but the visuals were wonderful.
:)

I am obsessed with the movie. I really really think this is the best movie ever!

A book came out the other day called Avatar an activist survival guide. It explains so much about the Nav'i people and Pandora. I really like this book. i think everyone should get it. I also made a page on facebook about Avatar. Im obsessed:)

I finally got to see it yesterday in 3D after my wife and i dumped our kids off with grammy. Holy crap! I loved every minute of this movie. The CGI was outstanding and the message behind it is very real. Corporate greed, screw the little people and rape the planet. When will humans learn.

Back
Top Bottom