Anybody watch avatar

chameleon guy

not the one about the last airbender but the movie that came out on the 18th. I liked it some parts were hilarious and me, my friend and his sis were laughing our asses off when everybody else was quiet. But I think you should watch it.;)

Hubby & I just bot home from seeing Avatar. We both thought it was kick ass. Those special effects are just WOW. Great movie.

Hubby & I just bot home from seeing Avatar. We both thought it was kick ass. Those special effects are just WOW. Great movie.

me and my younger bro just got back as well... movie was amazing.. very emotional too. 5 starts in my book!!

supposedly watching the film in 3d is FAR better then any version, i guess many of the cgi film scenes were meant for 3d viewing.

I did the non 3d because 3d gives me a headache and I didn't want to ruin my first experience with the movie because of a migraine. I loved it. It was beautifully done. I want to see it 10 more times. Definitely want to see it in IMAX 3d now, even if I get a headache from it :cool:

my girlfriend and i went to see it in IMAX 3D last night. she usually gets headaches from 3D movies. but they didny over do it in this movie. they used 3d when necessary and kept it really nice and clean. compared to other movies in 3d this one takes the cake! excellent movie. now i want a bluray player so i can watch it when it comes out.

I saw it in 3d as well, but in RealD, not IMAX. From the reviews I've read, and my own personal experience, RealD makes for a much better viewing experience. The glasses aren't those goofy red and blue paper things, you can view the movie perfectly even if you tilt your head (unlike IMAX), and the movie appears to have more depth to it, rather than pop-out images.

Aside from that, the movie was awesome. I'd definitely go see it again. The animation was spectacular, colors amazingly vivid, awing graphics, and a typical-but-still wonderful plot.

The movie was awesome. All i could think when I left was wanting to see it again >.<

Finally saw this tonight, and wow just wow. amazing. The last movie I saw in 3d was Mars attacks which was good, but doesn't even compare. The story is just as good as all the special effects.

Also, did anyone notice the little lizards that spun and started flying?? They reminded me of little chameleons.

I went to Imax today to see the 12pm session...it was sold out along with the 3.45 and 7pm showing :(

Going to go mid week and hopefully it wont be as busy...on the bright side I did get to see Sherlock Holmes which was fantastic!

Finally saw this tonight, and wow just wow. amazing. The last movie I saw in 3d was Mars attacks which was good, but doesn't even compare. The story is just as good as all the special effects.

Also, did anyone notice the little lizards that spun and started flying?? They reminded me of little chameleons.

i was thinking the same thing when i saw them. that and i was looking all around that jungle for a chameleon:D

That was an awesome movie, thought I did not see it in 3D I read an article about how the author would not allow the movie to be shot until the technology was good enough for the movie to not look cheesy, it was over a 10 year wait but it would seem it was worth it. The way in which this 3D is shot is truly amazing, and defiantly worth a google read about. Heck I wana hop on the next plane to Pandoria.

It was an awesome movie. Pandora is a real place, its a moon of Saturn, near Rhea and Titan (where I got my Oustalet's names), whether or not big blue Na'vi live there is still unknown :p

Excellent Excellent Movie! Wow. We went to see the IMAX version-but it was sold out so we saw the 3D version. Amazing! My poor son can't see 3D even with the special glasses, but he liked it anyways! :)

That movie has just debued here, Havent seen it yet. Im hoping they have the standard version also, 3D does my eyes no favors. Im looking forward to it. :)

Back
Top Bottom