Any thoughts or recommendations!

kirekameleon

I bought this entertainment center for $3 dollars and I am converting it to two separate cages. I am getting a 2 month Calyptratus (girl) Friday. I was planning to keep her on the right for a while, then after some growth move her over and probably replace that cage with another baby boy or girl. I still have to cut the lights out and I am being a little cautious about how I want to go about it. Since it it a girl on the smaller size I can probably have a smaller dome light for heat (80 to 82 degrees???) I have a fixture 18" and I will get a Reptisun 5.0 for UVB, I like my other one! Can old tube light fixtures possibly not be as good as new ones; I was curious if they may diminish in output over time? I can take them to Local Rep Store and have them checked, just thought I asked. The two drawers underneath can house could catch my misting water, it appears laminate so I will have to cover that with a plastic piece and underneath it come up with some kind of taper for water to go to drain. The Units depth is not all that great. The smaller enclosure is 15"D x 18W x 20H and the larger enclosure is 15"D x 28"W x 28"H.

kire

No Pictures

Well I added pics but My attachment is full I guess do you have to go and erase your other attachments somewhere before you can post more pictures.

Back
Top Bottom