Any ideas on

Just get it lol
And then say how adorable it looks and you just couldn't find it in your heart to take it back!

Tell her it followed you home! lol

Make a deal with her, you can get the cham if she get something else in return that she wants.

It took me a while to presuade my OH that I needed another cham.:rolleyes: Then I found Tommy on a local version of ebay and we went to see him. That was it - we both fell in love with him and within 24 hours he was settled in our house!:D I think he realises how much I love my chams now, lol!

You don't. Just get it. Be prepared for some yelling and the silent treatment, and while that's going on enjoy your new cham. She'll get over it -- my husband did.

tell her we have equal rights in this relationship, and rest assure the cham wont take a place above hers in your heart. let her name it, and then.. the BEST part! take her shopping! for what might you ask? husbandry supplies! some new interior decor (plants and vines) also take her out to a nice restraunt! order a few dozen nice crickets and a gut load salad lol. bon apetit! this marrage is gonna sore! hahaha

Buy her some flowers and put the cham in the flowers(act surprised):eek: and tell her you didnt know it was in there and you can't find it in your heart to let it go.:D

tell her you bought it for her or tell her you seen it in a pet shop sumwhere and they dont have a clue how to look after them so you had to buy it unless your buying online id go with the first 1

Back
Top Bottom