Yoshi died

Sorry for your loss. Hatchlings are not easy. Make sure your husbandry is 100% on point before you bring in the next panther chameleon. Depending on its age you may not want to handle it. Hatchlings and young chams really should not be messed with much at all.

I'm so sorry for your loss. If you plan on getting another chameleon (and I think you should), I would strongly recommend getting a well started juvenile from a reputable breeder. Some amazing panther breeders are Frams Chams, iPardalis and Kamerflage Creations just to give you some good resources to start out with.

I got my cham from cosmic chameleons a reputable breeder in Texas that ships your cham or you can pick it up in person. They are really nice, have male and females, and will answer any of your questions. They all chameleons of all ages. I live in Texas and they invited me over to look at their chameleons. I chose my chameleon and told them I can’t take them yet so they took him off sale and saved them for me. I was going on vacation and they offered to take care of chameleon for me! I thought that was very nice. But I already had someone. Here is there website ➡️Cosmic Chameleons

I shoulda mentioned though that Cosmic Chameleons and Frams Chams are only Panther chameleons. Though I think Frams Chams has veiled from time to time (not sure on that though).

Back
Top Bottom