PLEASE HELP - PHILLY REPTILE STORE CLOSING

@Andrew1283 You have complete set ups and everything for them all, yes? Are you in a rush to rehome them all? I know that’s a lot of chameleons, but maybe the perfect homes will come along in time. Or maybe you’ll decide that they are already in the perfect home. 💗
Yep my OCD and sympathy kicked in so everyone is outfitted with fully functional enclosures and live plants, proper lighting. The jacksons needs an XL. The juvenile ambikobe is tiny and he’s in a large Reptibreeze which is Ok for about a month.

Attachments

• IMG_6343.jpeg
    IMG_6343.jpeg
    202 KB · Views: 14
This little guy is still up for adoption.

Much like the Nosey Be, this buddy has a tongue shooting issue which likely stems from improper lighting and supplementation. Now that both have been corrected, he should be using his tongue just fine. But of course time will tell. My guess is he’s 3-4 months old.

Two would-be adopters had no prior experience with chams so I didn’t feel comfortable sending him to their care. The feeling was mutual and appreciated.

So what do you say? Are there any experienced keepers who want to take this sweet little guy home? He’s very mild mannered but we all know that changes with puberty!

Attachments

• IMG_6485.jpeg
    IMG_6485.jpeg
    190.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_6522.jpeg
    IMG_6522.jpeg
    149.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_6551.jpeg
    IMG_6551.jpeg
    155.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
This little guy is still up for adoption.

Much like the Nosey Be, this guy has a tongue shooting issue which likely stems from improper lighting and supplementation. Now that both have been corrected, he should be using his tongue just fine. But of course time will tell. My guess is he’s 3-4 months old.

One would-be adopter wanted him but then changed their mind today.

Another would-be adopter decided to pass due to his tongue issue.

Both had no prior chameleon experience so it’s probably a blessing.

So what do you say? Are there any experienced keepers who want to take this sweet little guy home? He’s very mild mannered but we all know that changes with puberty!
Ugghhh he is just the cutest! I love when they look forward with both eyes 😂

How is it that you haven’t gotten hubby totally hooked on chameleons? I think you need to ‘gift’ him with some. If there’s no birthday or anniversary coming up, there is always Valentine’s Day…or Happy Leap year day…or Happy Wednesday/ Prince spaghetti day...Happy taco Tuesday…..
Here is how to do it.
1. Find a cham that is gorgeous and has a very docile temperament, loves to climb out on you.

2. Tell hubby he can have this for his own and he can name it

3. Discover that he now loves ALL your chams and tells everyone about how to take care of them despite never lifting a finger to do so.

Of course #1 rules out veileds.

But this worked perfectly when I got Multivitamin's Dude.

I have someone on the forums who is potentially interested in adopting the baby. But I need someone to pull the trigger and take him home. Lots of interest but no takers. He’s such a little nugget compared to my others. He’s going through a big shed right now so I can’t wait to see how much brighter he gets.

Hello!! I’ve been semi-following this thread but I just got so excited I read through all 7 pages. I can take another chameleon, but it’d have to be a panther as that’s what I know. Is the Nosybe still available? It’s ok that he has tongue issues. I work from home and can hand feed him no problem. Also I’m interested in Tonya but I’m not sure if you were going to keep her. She’s gorgeous. Bonus if that extra cage is still available. I live in Baltimore and can do a day trip to PA when this snow passes…. I’m kind of snowed in right now. 😅

Also, any idea of how old they are? Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom