Another successful branch harvest

Thanks all! I knew you'd appreciate the harvest 😂

I’ve never gotten branches like those! I live in GA (used to live in FL about forty five minutes southwest of Orlando. I’m still a Florida Boy for sure XD) and there’s so much lichen and fungus on the bark here I don’t want to risk bringing nasties in. I do want to start getting driftwood that washed up in the creek without bark. A lot easier to clean.

Yeah they have all sorts of fun stuff on them. That's why I hose down and bake in the sun. But I'm not stressed about lichen or fungus either - my enclosure is bioactive and stuff pops up now and again but goes away without causing any issues. I just make sure there aren't ants, spiders, or artillery fungus visible.

Yeah they have all sorts of fun stuff on them. That's why I hose down and bake in the sun. But I'm not stressed about lichen or fungus either - my enclosure is bioactive and stuff pops up now and again but goes away without causing any issues. I just make sure there aren't ants, spiders, or artillery fungus visible.
There are whole ecosystems living within the branches of my enclosure outside lol. Fungus and lichen all over.

Mine is bioactive too I just don’t like fungus and critters on it because 1.) I live in a wood house 2.) I do love nature but I’m germaphobic and don’t want it in my room where I’ll stress about contamination :D

Back
Top Bottom