Another successful branch harvest

If my parents could let me get more chams I would be hunting every day for branches and enough crickets for 30 chameleons!
Hopefully as you get older! My petting zoo grew as I got older. My grandma has tons of trees that she likes to be trimmed, so I go in and trim them when I need branches. Maybe I’ll go up and get some and post a thread, seeing if anyone would want them.

I went a bit overboard and collected too many branches on my last scavenge. Now I have a few boxes stuffed with branches in my garage. I can’t get rid of any as they are all just so perfect.
My last scavenge I had placed all my extras in a bag. & I put it in the hallway. Auntie found the bag & looked at me & said really? Lol I was like they're my good sticks. I need them lmao. 😅🤣

Florida has bluejays???
Never knew that!
Do you have cardinals too?

Their ranges overlap considerably. :cool:

1633005466458.png

1633005426770.png

Yes we have blue jays in Maine and cardinals to but it’s getting towards winter so the pretty birds will be leaving and going south. We keep the cardinals and chickadees which I love. There are other birds here that stay during winter but I dont remember them all. Blue jays may even stay during winter but I can’t remember if they do or not.

Yes we have blue jays in Maine and cardinals to but it’s getting towards winter so the pretty birds will be leaving and going south. We keep the cardinals and chickadees which I love. There are other birds here that stay during winter but I dont remember them all. Blue jays may even stay during winter but I can’t remember if they do or not.
I keep forgetting you're from Maine too ♡ lol

Yeah… they all come down here to the South like the old Yankees they are. Next thing you know every restaraunt is packed and the roads are filled with slow driving minivans. 😂😂

I’ve never gotten branches like those! I live in GA (used to live in FL about forty five minutes southwest of Orlando. I’m still a Florida Boy for sure XD) and there’s so much lichen and fungus on the bark here I don’t want to risk bringing nasties in. I do want to start getting driftwood that washed up in the creek without bark. A lot easier to clean.

Back
Top Bottom