Another successful branch harvest

bbyoda

Chameleon Enthusiast
Went to my local park and found a bounty of branches. I hosed them down and now they'll bake in the Florida sun. While I was at the park I saw some bluejays. See if you can spot them!

PXL_20210929_181039634.jpg

PXL_20210929_173759308.jpg

Ahhh gotta love a bountiful branch harvest.

Btw, blue Jay's are cool, but they're dicks. My yard goes from a huge variety of animals and birds/cardinals, etc to just throngs of blue Jay's yapping at everything and eating my garden. That said, they did help me catch my cat once... he is a house cat and got lost in the woods(savannahs are known to run off and get lost)... I saw blue Jay's freaking out following something, never seen that before... so I went where they were and there's my cat. They kept following him screaming so I was able to tell where he was in the dense forest, ended up getting him to run back towards our house and in the garage.

Btw, blue Jay's are cool, but they're dicks. My yard goes from a huge variety of animals and birds/cardinals, etc to just throngs of blue Jay's yapping at everything and eating my garden. That said, they did help me catch my cat once... he is a house cat and got lost in the woods(savannahs are known to run off and get lost)... I saw blue Jay's freaking out following something, never seen that before... so I went where they were and there's my cat. They kept following him screaming so I was able to tell where he was in the dense forest, ended up getting him to run back towards our house and in the garage.
😂 that’s hilarious

I have lots of bluejays and one plays a game with me...if he beeps at me I beep back and the game continues. If I beep twice he does...if I beep once he does? If I give him a peanut in the shell, he waits to see if I will throw him a second one so he can chose the biggest one.

The cardinals let me know when they are there each evening because they want peanuts without shells.

I have lots of bluejays and one plays a game with me...if he beeps at me I beep back and the game continues. If I beep twice he does...if I beep once he does? If I give him a peanut in the shell, he waits to see if I will throw him a second one so he can chose the biggest one.

The cardinals let me know when they are there each evening because they want peanuts without shells.
😂

Oh yeah blue jays are super territorial! I remember my Poppop and I caught one in a box trap while we were trying to catch squirrels. Of course it was super pissed. My Poppop was the one to let it out 😂 I was too scared!

Yup! Or go to a local park like I did - lots of branches for the taking there.
Yea I'll try that for sure. ♡ there's like a river park place with a bunch of trees I'm gonna see if I can check out. Hopefully tons of branches there. Thanks for the idea! ♡

Back
Top Bottom