Ambilobe as he matures from 2 mo. - 1 yr.

dannigrrl

This is Pablo's the Ambilobe's growth from a baby at 2 months to now at 1 year, 2 months old. Enjoy!!

2 months old
IMG_9924.jpg

5 months old
IMG_0673.jpg

8 months old
IMG_0155-1.jpg

1 year, 2 months old
IMG_2196.jpg

IMG_2188.jpg

IMG_2202.jpg

IMG_2185.jpg

Holy HOT Lava!!!

Nice Cham... and always great to see the growth & maturity progressions! Thanks for being so kind as to share! :p:D

new cham

Oh wow, gorgeous cham, I was told I have an ambilobe and he/she is 3/4 months and has no colour, just brown, I was hoping for an awesome coloured one but may have been given a female which stay duller right? I asked for a male, but it is just brownish beige thats it:(

Also mine is tiny like finger length, at two months yours fit in your hand, mine is 3/4 mths, whats going on lol???????:confused::confused::confused:

So pretty!! Do they ever stay the lighter colors? I like the colors when they are young just as much as they bold colors later. It's amazing how MUCH they change in such a short time.

There are some "pastel" ambanjas that are lighter in color. There are also powder blue ambanjas and nosy bes that are a bit lighter.

What a handsome cham-man you have!

Thanks for the compliments.
It took him forever to color up. I would see the photos of other people's chams at 8 months and they had so much color, Pablo was still very pale (as you can see in the 3rd photo)

I thought maybe he was from weak bloodlines. Then between 10 months and 1 year, it was like "BOOM" the color came, all of a sudden in that short period of time. It was so fast and I couldn't believe how quick the progression was.

Back
Top Bottom