ambanja update

Electric

Well I haven't posted pictures of him since I first got him which was back in May when I signed up to the forum, so here he is as of yesterday. Based on what I know, he is somewhere between 6 and 7 months old (I think). Sorry for the lack of photography skills, he was gazing away at something and I absolutely could not get him to turn his eye to face me, he paid no attention to the camera whatsoever and was not at all afraid of or threatened by it, in fact everytime I got too close he would try and climb onto it, but I think that's cause he was watching one of the big trees and saw me as his bridge to freedom :rolleyes:

thanks guys, he is from a reptile shop/zoo here in ottawa, which got the babies from a breeder named Connie Dorval, the same source that Will Hayward and Chameleontario got their breeders from (I think)

Great photos.....

There is absolutely nothing wrong with your photography skills. Some of the better pictures I have seen. His eyes are so clearly in focus and beautiful. Love the closeup shot of the blue colors. Very nice looking boy you have :)

Back
Top Bottom