WC Ambanja Update

Provancha65

Avid Member
Sick WC banja.jpg

This is how he arrived last year. Never seen a chameleon in such bad shape. I was excessively emotional about it.

WC Ambanja 2023.jpg

This is him now.
Tough as nails but still very shy, truly expected him to pass, but he told death "Not today!" Guy must have been an extra cantankerous terminator Veiled in a past life.
So grateful he survived. Just need to find a nice lady friend for him now, his strength and resilience need to be passed on to the next generation.
*Sorry for the blurry photo, tried to catch him at a good moment while I was going in to clean and trim his plants. *

View attachment 335329
This is how he arrived last year. Never seen a chameleon in such bad shape. I was excessively emotional about it.

View attachment 335330
This is him now.
Tough as nails but still very shy, truly expected him to pass, but he told death "Not today!" Guy must have been an extra cantankerous terminator Veiled in a past life.
So grateful he survived. Just need to find a nice lady friend for him now, his strength and resilience need to be passed on to the next generation.
*Sorry for the blurry photo, tried to catch him at a good moment while I was going in to clean and trim his plants. *
He's so beautiful

Back
Top Bottom