All Me

Have you looked at nemo koi bettas? They’re STUNNING!
I haven't! Every betta I have gotten has been like the SAME colors. I go into the pet story telling myself "im going to get a different color" Nope! End up with the same.😂 I really want some different colored ones though! I did have one named John john that was dark teal/aqua with black.

Have you looked at nemo koi bettas? They’re STUNNING!

I haven't! Every betta I have gotten has been like the SAME colors. I go into the pet story telling myself "im going to get a different color" Nope! End up with the same.😂 I really want some different colored ones though! I did have one named John john that was dark teal/aqua with black.
Oh my gosh I just looked them up!!! They're gorgeous!!

Bettas always frustrated me because you could only have one in a tank... So I get into chameleons where it is the exact same situation :hilarious:
mark wahlberg no GIF by Daddy's Home

Oh my gosh I just looked them up!!! They're gorgeous!!
I love them! I had one but she died a week after we got her from internal parasites that we never spotted, so I couldn’t treat them. I'm always on the lookout for them, but all of the local fish stores I go to that have them only ship them because of COVID-19, not even parking lot pick-up or anything!
Bettas always frustrated me because you could only have one in a tank... So I get into chameleons where it is the exact same situation :hilarious:
mark wahlberg no GIF by Daddy's Home's Home
Not female bettas, they can cohabitate with other females and other species of fish. Males can only be placed with smaller, drab-colored species of fish, shrimp, and snails if he doesn’t attack them.

The names have been absolutely hilarious.
1) opy - had to exchange him because he couldn't swim!
2) Peetey! He was the exchanged fish. I love him so much. He passed sometime between the end of 2018- beginning of 19.

3) Solomon- named him from the Bible. This buddy was my pride and joy. Lived almost 2 years last nov. Died in September. Was so sick. He was probably my favorite! 💖
4) loganis paul and Jake paul. - Jake paul died the first night. He was a dumbo male. Loganis paul had some issues... Slept all the time.

5) John john- Survived a treasure chest accident. It used to be peetyes then we gave it to him. He was more obese... So that was a miracle.

6) Sparky- current betta. He is so cute! 😍

*Don't know the exact order of my fish*

I know my betas had alot of health issues! But there were some that were very healthy for a while as well!

When I started having issues with sparky when we got him, I immediately tried to help him. I reached out to a betta enthusiast on instagram. They walked me through everything I needed to correct. I had alot wrong with my husbandry. I have fixed these issues so I am so thankful that I now know what needs to be done! 💖🐟

I love them! I had one but she died a week after we got her from internal parasites that we never spotted, so I couldn’t treat them. I'm always on the lookout for them, but all of the local fish stores I go to that have them only ship them because of COVID-19, not even parking lot pick-up or anything!

Not female bettas, they can cohabitate with other females and other species of fish. Males can only be placed with smaller, drab-colored species of fish, shrimp, and snails if he doesn’t attack them.
Yep and this is my issue with them. I wanted a tank full of males... And was told no since they kill each other.. :hilarious: Cause they are purtyyyyyyy. I actually went to the petstore to get a Betta and a tank for next to my desk the day I found Beman. Lets just say I did not get the Betta. Would have saved me a ton of $ had I stuck with the original plan. :hilarious:

Yep and this is my issue with them. I wanted a tank full of males... And was told no since they kill each other.. :hilarious: Cause they are purtyyyyyyy. I actually went to the petstore to get a Betta and a tank for next to my desk the day I found Beman. Lets just say I did not get the Betta. Would have saved me a ton of $ had I stuck with the original plan. :hilarious:
The nemo koi females look just like the males! Maybe an option for you?

The names have been absolutely hilarious.
1) opy - had to exchange him because he couldn't swim!
2) Peetey! He was the exchanged fish. I love him so much. He passed sometime between the end of 2018- beginning of 19.

3) Solomon- named him from the Bible. This buddy was my pride and joy. Lived almost 2 years last nov. Died in September. Was so sick. He was probably my favorite! 💖
4) loganis paul and Jake paul. - Jake paul died the first night. He was a dumbo male. Loganis paul had some issues... Slept all the time.

5) John john- Survived a treasure chest accident. It used to be peetyes then we gave it to him. He was more obese... So that was a miracle.

6) Sparky- current betta. He is so cute! 😍

*Don't know the exact order of my fish*

I know my betas had alot of health issues! But there were some that were very healthy for a while as well!

When I started having issues with sparky when we got him, I immediately tried to help him. I reached out to a betta enthusiast on instagram. They walked me through everything I needed to correct. I had alot wrong with my husbandry. I have fixed these issues so I am so thankful that I now know what needs to be done! 💖🐟
My first betta was Pinky, a pink female (I know, not very original but I was 8), and she was the best fish I ever had! My second betta was Michael who I raised from a baby, he lasted 5 years, and he was a close second! My last betta was a nemo koi female I named Gilly. I’m glad you got your fish husbandry corrected! Petco doesn’t have the healthiest bettas (if that’s where you got them, it looks like their display bowls on your pic). Try a breeder or reputable local fish stores next time! It might be a little more expensive but so worth it!

I like the little shrimp things... They have them at my local pet store... In different colors even. They are so cute and itty bitty. I like the little underwater frogs and newts too. Too cute. Funny thing is I never really got into fish tanks because there was so much to know and learn.

My first betta was Pinky, a pink female (I know, not very original but I was 8), and she was the best fish I ever had! My second betta was Michael who I raised from a baby, he lasted 5 years, and he was a close second! My last betta was a nemo koi female I named Gilly. I’m glad you got your fish husbandry corrected! Petco doesn’t have the healthiest bettas (if that’s where you got them, it looks like their display bowls on your pic). Try a breeder or reputable local fish stores next time! It might be a little more expensive but so worth it!
Yes! I'm glad i got it corrected as well. Petco and petsmart 😢

We had 4 betta girls (I’m not clued up on the types) we are down to 2 now who are both looking elderly they were all full grown girls when we bought them at the start of last year we have some blood fin glass tetras, kuhli loaches, endless guppies, an albino bristlenose pleco, a jumbo armoured shrimp named Gary (the hubby wanted something in there and named him 🙄) then finally my favourites that have so much character dwarf Pygmy puffers
BC989B2F-CCA0-4369-8185-97C2BE34C686.jpeg

Every time I walk up to the tank first thing in the morning they swim full pelt across to greet me and end up swimming into the glass 😂

We had 4 betta girls (I’m not clued up on the types) we are down to 2 now who are both looking elderly they were all full grown girls when we bought them at the start of last year we have some blood fin glass tetras, kuhli loaches, endless guppies, an albino bristlenose pleco, a jumbo armoured shrimp named Gary (the hubby wanted something in there and named him 🙄) then finally my favourites that have so much character dwarf Pygmy puffers View attachment 292223
Every time I walk up to the tank first thing in the morning they swim full pelt across to greet me and end up swimming into the glass 😂
I LOVE puffers!

We had 4 betta girls (I’m not clued up on the types) we are down to 2 now who are both looking elderly they were all full grown girls when we bought them at the start of last year we have some blood fin glass tetras, kuhli loaches, endless guppies, an albino bristlenose pleco, a jumbo armoured shrimp named Gary (the hubby wanted something in there and named him 🙄) then finally my favourites that have so much character dwarf Pygmy puffers View attachment 292223
OMG look at them! I want some puffers! just a happy little fish there!

Back
Top Bottom