All Me

Can we get some pictures!! Addicts here! 🤣
I’ll give you the turtle tank (don’t worry, more water is getting put in today), Amano shrimp and ramshorn snail (and pest snail, ugh) tank, and my dad’s saltwater reef tank (it’s be running for over twenty years but isn’t pretty, and he won’t let me upgrade his equipment!). Be warned, they aren’t gorgeous but all are thriving and are the three best to get pics of at the moment!

Attachments

• BDDCD081-168E-4B51-849A-DF2F9BBD03E5.jpeg
    BDDCD081-168E-4B51-849A-DF2F9BBD03E5.jpeg
    138.9 KB · Views: 56
  • D138D582-9A9A-459F-A079-A54B3590E7FA.jpeg
    D138D582-9A9A-459F-A079-A54B3590E7FA.jpeg
    176.5 KB · Views: 67
  • 1DCA20F0-CB3B-4DD4-84D8-96639604BD1B.jpeg
    1DCA20F0-CB3B-4DD4-84D8-96639604BD1B.jpeg
    350.4 KB · Views: 73
I’ll give you the turtle tank (don’t worry, more water is getting put in today), Amano shrimp and ramshorn snail (and pest snail, ugh) tank, and my dad’s saltwater reef tank (it’s be running for over twenty years but isn’t pretty, and he won’t let me upgrade his equipment!). Be warned, they aren’t gorgeous but all are thriving and are the three best to get pics of at the moment!
You're a crack up. I wasn't judging! Lol. I think they're all pretty. I love aquariums.

I LOVE it!! Snails can be such a pain LOL. My friends had babies in her tank.... and she spent MONTHS getting rid of all the snails. 😳 your saltwater is HUGE!! I need a tank like that!! 😄

I used to have a tank full of them. Lol. They're so cool!
I gave my mom a dwarf frog tank for her office, but then Harvey (the hurricane) ripped through and flooded her office. Once we’re able to go back to work, I’m getting her another become the whole office loved them! Once the turtle pond is built, and she’s moved outside, I’ll have a 40 breeder free (it is her nest box at the moment), which I’m turning into a paludarium with hopefully some dwarf frogs added in to it!

You're a crack up. I wasn't judging! Lol. I think they're all pretty. I love aquariums.
Thanks! The second reef tank (mine) is still being set up, and all of the other tanks are food for my turtle! 🤣
I LOVE it!! Snails can be such a pain LOL. My friends had babies in her tank.... and she spent MONTHS getting rid of all the snails. 😳 your saltwater is HUGE!! I need a tank like that!! 😄
Oh my God, yes! I got a supposedly “tissue culture” anubias, which had those damn things on them! They’ve outcompeted the ramshorns for food! The saltwater tank is actually only around 52 gal, long but narrow. Once the turtle is in her pond, I’m going 50/50 with my dad for a huge high-tech reef tank in it (it‘s a 150 extra tall tank)!

Last edited:
I gave my mom a dwarf frog tank for her office, but then Harvey (the hurricane) ripped through and flooded her office. Once we’re able to go back to work, I’m getting her another become the whole office loved them! Once the turtle pond is built, and she’s moved outside, I’ll have a 40 breeder free (it is her nest box at the moment), which I’m turning into a paludarium with hopefully some dwarf frogs added in to it!
I am building a bioactive enclosure for dart frogs for my mom! It's a work in progress. As in, I havent done any work, only ordered pieces. Hahahaha

I am building a bioactive enclosure for dart frogs for my mom! It's a work in progress. As in, I havent done any work, only ordered pieces. Hahahaha
I’ve got one of those Zilla bowfront terrariums that I’ll be setting up (bioactive of course, with a water feature and pool) for some blue back reed frogs! I’m also going to build a bioactive (with a little pond) red eyed crocodile skink enclosure after everything else! You need to post progress pics of your dart frog tank once you start working on it!

I’ve got one of those Zilla bowfront terrariums that I’ll be setting up (bioactive of course, with a water feature and pool) for some blue back reed frogs! I’m also going to build a bioactive (with a little pond) red eyed crocodile skink enclosure after everything else! You need to post progress pics of your dart frog tank once you start working on it!
I am wanting to set something up for a red eyed crocodile skink tooo!! And having a bioactive for some frogs sounds awesome too! I can't wait to see how everything turns out! Post pics when you finish 🙃

I am wanting to set something up for a red eyed crocodile skink tooo!! And having a bioactive for some frogs sounds awesome too! I can't wait to see how everything turns out! Post pics when you finish 🙃
Of course! Granted it could be a year from now or longer. I’ve got to finish the turtle pond and build a cham cage, then everything else

Of course! Granted it could be a year from now or longer. I’ve got to finish the turtle pond and build a cham cage, then everything else
I'm about a year out from a crocodile skink too! Maybe we will be done at the same time 🤣 I'm waiting on my chams dragonstrand to get here. And I'm also slowly building a setup for a parsons. THEN I'll start on the skink. Sounds like we are both a year out. 🤣🤣

I'm about a year out from a crocodile skink too! Maybe we will be done at the same time 🤣 I'm waiting on my chams dragonstrand to get here. And I'm also slowly building a setup for a parsons. THEN I'll start on the skink. Sounds like we are both a year out. 🤣🤣
I’m trying to convince my household to let me build a cham shed (fully insulated with A/C) outside so I could get a parsons and keep the correct temps! So far they aren’t budging because the turtle pond is taking up enough space. We’ve also got a pink lemon tree in the way of where I want to put it, plus we’re running out of grass for the dogs to use! I need to get some land ASAP! 🤣

I’m trying to convince my household to let me build a cham shed (fully insulated with A/C) outside so I could get a parsons and keep the correct temps! So far they aren’t budging because the turtle pond is taking up enough space. We’ve also got a pink lemon tree in the way of where I want to put it, plus we’re running out of grass for the dogs to use! I need to get some land ASAP! 🤣
How big is the lemon tree? When land is limited its time to build up lol. Soo... Parsons treehouse build? I would soo LOVE to build a treehouse enclosure! Now I want to look for a house with land too 😅!

How big is the lemon tree? When land is limited its time to build up lol. Soo... Parsons treehouse build? I would soo LOVE to build a treehouse enclosure! Now I want to look for a house with land too 😅!
It’s only around 5 yrs old and just started producing pink lemons last year (only 3) and this year (closer to 20). It can’t be over 6-7’ tall sadly. When the pool and patio and outdoor kitchen were put in, all of our oak trees were taken out. We had palm trees but all were either blown over from hurricanes or had to be taken out from growing too close to the power lines. So no treehouse build yet. Where are you looking? If you come to Texas we can go 50/50!

Back
Top Bottom