Accurate Newbie Resources: Jumpstart your Understanding

BTW sorry @Beman That we (me especially) took over your thread! This was supposed to be more of an educational post, not...whatever it is now!
Actually, all of the chat back and forth is IMO a good thing for new potential members to see. Somehow the forum has in the past developed a reputation for not always being so nice. I can only assume that those who came for help and then got offended when help was given are the source of that.
Yoo hoo! Any lurkers out there…we are really a group of nice people and will be more than happy to meet you. :)

Actually, all of the chat back and forth is IMO a good thing for new potential members to see. Somehow the forum has in the past developed a reputation for not always being so nice. I can only assume that those who came for help and then got offended when help was given are the source of that.
Yoo hoo! Any lurkers out there…we are really a group of nice people and will be more than happy to meet you. :)
Agree! I think we should just have a chat dedicated to convo bc I love you guys so much and you feel like a family sometimes I just wanna chat bought maybe a diff profile name or what’s ur fav reptile

Thank you Luke the lizard and if you were referring to me as being the fastest Typer, you’re wrong! Lol! I am a one finger typer! Lolol! As far as favorites go, everyone is my fav and everyone has helped me so much with Eustis! I do remember a lot of Cham care from when I first started 25 years ago but so much has changed since then and for the better to! I’m so happy it did!

Thank you Luke the lizard and if you were referring to me as being the fastest Typer, you’re wrong! Lol! I am a one finger typer! Lolol! As far as favorites go, everyone is my fav and everyone has helped me so much with Eustis! I do remember a lot of Cham care from when I first started 25 years ago but so much has changed since then and for the better to! I’m so happy it did!
Your welcome! Haha one finger typer huh? Idk then, maybe your a fast reader? that way your the first one to type?

Back
Top Bottom