Accurate Newbie Resources: Jumpstart your Understanding

I think we’re all forgetting those members and lurkers that are all of our favorites…those who come knowing little to nothing about the proper care of chams and learn, make positive changes and give their animals the best life. 💗
How many posts start out with, “I did my research and everything is perfect” and show a pic of a sick or dying cham? Some few refuse to put aside their pride and learn, but most cherish their chameleon more than their ego and I love them for that. 🥰

I consider you guys my cham-ily 💚

Meme Reaction GIF by Travis

I always love hearing success stories and am happy to help anyone willing to learn and make changes like @MissSkittles said. I wish I was able to spend more time on the forums. But I get hundreds of comments and DMs a week on all of my social platforms from keepers asking for help so most of my time is spent trying to help them out. But I always try to check on the forums and stop by and say hi when I can :)

Great job @Beman . I don't have a favourite list I have been given lots of great advice fom different members since I joined for which I'm grateful. But I must take my hat off to Beman when you've been under fire from newbies or whatever you have stood strong and handled it with diginty not just thinking about the chameleons health but also the op . Respect.

Back
Top Bottom