A wish come true

repdog

Ok here is my short story. I started looking into getting a chameleon over a year ago. Have been wanting one for almost two years but really wanted a frilled dragon first(that was a 4 year wait). So I got one of those and started reading about chameleons. Found one I really liked but no babies. So I waited and contacted the company again late last year. Found out that there were eggs to be hatching sometime in Nov to Dec. So as I wait and wait for my special new little boy to hatch I'm getting more and more excited. Worked on getting the perfect cage for this guy and have it just about ready. Just waiting for lights that are on backorder. Got the best news that one little egg hatched on Dec. 28, 2014. If all goes well I should have my new baby boy by April 1. I started with this company back on Nov. 3, 2013 so you can see how excited I'm going to be once he gets here. Some how I'm going to have to take a day off of work to just watch this new guy but I know that is not good. I got some baby photos of the group that hatched, these are Nosy Faly's from Chameleon Paradise. I'm so excited and I just can't hide it(you know the song).

One very long winter for me this year. But they are so cute. These photos are them at 2 weeks of age. It would be cool to see them in person, must be so small.

Back
Top Bottom