A. versicolor sac! :D

Dude! I saw a female mature versi for 150 along with set up and all on craigslist! :eek: I didn't have the money or I would have been all over it... At first I thought it was male because of how bright her colors were and thought perfect since I have a female but was told that she had produced a sac. A friend of mine got to her and is picking her up tomorrow.

Anyway, i'm not trying to get rich off of these babies just wanted to experience the whole thing and now i'm hooked, lol! Imagine, 200 slings x 30 dollars each. I'm going to let my girl rest up for a few months then attempt to breed her again. :) I can't wait until my B. smithi, B. vagans, and G. pulchra reach maturity.

You will probably loose a few more. But you should do alright on the financial end of it anyway. Most collectors are telling me there pretty hard to find. Keep me informed? How long before there ready forsale? I usuallly dontdeal with slings that much. I would take at least 4 if your going to the next show.

Unbelieveable...seriously, unbelieveable. Kudo's to you, makes me itch just seeing the pictures...but still amazing!

What about the ones that are on their backs? Are they okay? Can they still bite at that size?

Dang...thanks for the post. Did I say, amazing yet?

Back
Top Bottom