Baby Panther Hatched!

Oh BTW do you know if it's a boy or girl? What's the name? If u don't know sex yet, send sone pics from side angle w tail straight, n ill try to help😇
Here are more side pics I got today

Attachments

• 5BF1E706-E6C3-4413-99E0-BCEB881AE91E.jpeg
    5BF1E706-E6C3-4413-99E0-BCEB881AE91E.jpeg
    146.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 1DD4E7E3-81A2-4D1F-B71F-1BDDDC5AF417.jpeg
    1DD4E7E3-81A2-4D1F-B71F-1BDDDC5AF417.jpeg
    139.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 981767E8-2B0B-4514-9B95-08152BBFD2CA.jpeg
    981767E8-2B0B-4514-9B95-08152BBFD2CA.jpeg
    159.3 KB · Views: 26
little guy is doing well still! I caught him hanging out near his feeder ready to eat this morning. Got the pin heads today and omg they’re tiny. How long do I feed pinheads before moving up in size? I really had no idea how expensive they were. $68 for 1,000 😱 and they’re a pain to move to a cricket container. A good chunk died in the transfer. 😭

little guy is doing well still! I caught him hanging out near his feeder ready to eat this morning. Got the pin heads today and omg they’re tiny. How long do I feed pinheads before moving up in size? I really had no idea how expensive they were. $68 for 1,000 😱 and they’re a pain to move to a cricket container. A good chunk died in the transfer. 😭
Omg where are you getting your feeders from? I pay 10 for 500. Pinhead.
I just set the entire container into the baby enclosure, but I also have 11 babies inside that enclosure. I sprinkle a little calcium on them, then on the lid, I put a small piece of fruit and then shake fruit flies onto lid. I mount both things up high inside enclosure. Just make sure the water can't reach.

Omg where are you getting your feeders from? I pay 10 for 500. Pinhead.
I just set the entire container into the baby enclosure, but I also have 11 babies inside that enclosure. I sprinkle a little calcium on them, then on the lid, I put a small piece of fruit and then shake fruit flies onto lid. I mount both things up high inside enclosure. Just make sure the water can't reach.
Can you send a video of how you do that? I can’t really picture what you’re trying to explain haha but I wanna know how to make it easier. 😂 I have a bug feeder that I try to dump the flies on with fruit inside so they stay near the feeder for the little guy. Here’s a photo of my feeder. He seems to be eating good with it. Been seeing lots of poops on his leaf’s. Getting the bugs in is a pain they get everywhere cause they climb to the lids so fast and all over my hand!

I got the crickets from a local pet store. I think I’m gonna do some online shopping for crickets from now on.

I’m just concerned about putting the crickets in the enclosure one because they are carnivorous and my partner said crickets ate his bearded dragon. I don’t want them swarming and eating the baby. And two the pinheads are small enough to go through the holes on the screen.

Attachments

• 97ABFA5D-D949-4E7A-AE2A-8C12DDA8B2C4.jpeg
    97ABFA5D-D949-4E7A-AE2A-8C12DDA8B2C4.jpeg
    91.6 KB · Views: 21
Bumping this to the top of the list. Does anyone have any tips for feeding pinhead crickets to a hatchling?

Your baby is about a month old now, right? I’d get large pinheads for him. Freshly hatched crickets are probably to small and much harder to keep.

Back
Top Bottom