A "must have" for quad keepers

MeruJack

Avid Member
I don't keep quads but I got one anyway. Most shirts have veiled chams on them but this is one of the few that I have found that has a horned chameleon on it. And it was only $15.67 shipped!! Couldn't pass it up. What do you think? Do you like my new shirt?

Quad Shirt.jpg

Want to guess how many people are going to call it an iguana? I post pictures of my chams on Facebook and other sites and people usually say "cool iguana".

I like!!!!

You need to read up on quads now so you can answer all the questions!

I hope they have em for Jacksonii too o_O

:LOL::ROFLMAO: I just like that it's not a Veiled or Panther. The people I work with will not know that it is a Quad but they will know that it is a chameleon because they know that's my "thing."

See links below for the shirts. They come in a variety of colors as well as short and long sleeves.

Last edited:
:LOL::ROFLMAO: I just like that it's not a Veiled or Panther. The people I work with will not know that it is a Quad but they will know that it is a chameleon because they know that's my "thing."

See links below for the shirts. They come in a variety of colors as well as short and long sleeves.

Back
Top Bottom