A little something arrived...

qdude46

...and I mean little. After a lot of searching and research I finally received my cb male brev. He was active in the deli cup he came in and is exploring a mini palm right now. The pics are quite blurry but it was only the camera from a fourth gen iPod touch. (If the pics aren't up yet, then that's because I'm on tapatalk still, for some reason you can't start a photography thread on tapatalk) so excited to have him:D
vybujyda.jpg
uhy8yhum.jpg
byme3ure.jpg
a4e9ymy3.jpg
qu5e4a3e.jpg
e3upyzu5.jpg

(I'm dumb, just figured out how to get to photography on tapatalk)

Last edited:
Is he on the vine towards the middle near the bottom? He is adorable!!! Congratulations! I'd love to get one and an exoterra to set one up in. That's definitely on my wish list. For now, I'll live vicariously through you. :D

How about Tiny? LOL Hmm, or Tom like Tom Thumb? Then if you get a girl you can call her Thumbilina? LOL

Yeah he's on that Pothos vine. I hope to get a girl one day because I could possible breed, the breeder showed me his resting colors and he has yellow stripes! He seems to like the palm tree right now.

Heres some better pics from my canon:

Attachments

• IMG_2725.jpg
    IMG_2725.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_2726.jpg
    IMG_2726.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_2728.jpg
    IMG_2728.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_2729.jpg
    IMG_2729.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
One more. Can anyone see him, hes around the same spot as the other pics. Hint hint, look for the eyes!:D
a8a5equg.jpg

Last edited:
You said can anyone see him? You can't keep 2 males together. The result will most likely be one of them dead from stress. I am sorry to tell you this, but at least you still have time to split them before any harm is done.

You said can anyone see him? You can't keep 2 males together. The result will most likely be one of them dead from stress. I am sorry to tell you this, but at least you still have time to split them before any harm is done.

Im pretty sure he was talking about the same one. ;)

Ok, I guess even with red hair I had a blonde minute. Sorry.

I will now get crap from all the blondes, but I deserve it for that dumb mistake.

Yay! He just ate a cricket and some flies. So glad and I've seen it at expos but the tongue is so cool!

Back
Top Bottom