A few Montanes

Champhibians

Well I decided to snap a couple of pics of my young werneri, and fuelleborni so I could see how much they are growing. Then I decided to snap a couple shots of my other montanes that are close and I decided its been awhile since I have posted pics of some of them. So here they are.

Werneri
SNB11180.jpg

SNB11178.jpg

fuelleborni
SNB11181.jpg

SNB11194.jpg

Red Rudis
SNB11192.jpg

SNB11190.jpg

Jackson
SNB11188.jpg

SNB11187.jpg

tempeli
SNB11183.jpg

SNB11185.jpg

SNB11186.jpg

Just an update on the 3 legged tempeli she is doing great, the missing lower leg is not a problem for her.
SNB11193.jpg

That Red Rudis is supercool, I've never seen one of those before....love the black eyes!:D

Ohhh beautiful chams. I'm just starting to get into the montanes. I got my fischer earlier this week and looking forward to getting another species, maybe a deremis or jacksons. Do you have a adult pics?

The Tempeli head structure is so much like the Meller's. Glad to hear the 3 legged girl is doing so well. Thank you for the update and for sharing the photos.

I have been focusing alot of frogs latley, I was going to grab an extra pair of the gravid tempeli but I got paid to late so it didnt work out.

Sorry to hear that. Those tempeli sure are nice looking!! I was debating on wether or not to get a pair but figured I got enough. I picked up a few tavs from Nick and am hoping all goes well for them So far so good. Glad to see the 3 legged girl is doing good too!

Sorry to hear that. Those tempeli sure are nice looking!! I was debating on wether or not to get a pair but figured I got enough. I picked up a few tavs from Nick and am hoping all goes well for them So far so good. Glad to see the 3 legged girl is doing good too!

I wasent to worried about it, I am hopeing soon I will have a gravid girl here. Last year she dropped undeveloped babies. So I am hopeing for betting things since they are a little older now. I was going to pick some up some of the tavs, but I am trying to hold out for the yellow local.

Back
Top Bottom