A Chameleonardo update!

thePopeJP

So work has been very busy for the last 2 months and I haven't had much chance to be on here, but little Leo is really growing up and I wanted to give you all an update! So, here he is at 7 months old!

He is getting possessive...

this is MY LAMP!
leoshowingoff.jpg

and MY TOWEL!
leojustchillin.jpg

and MY SWING!
leoexploring.jpg

:) Thanks for taking a look!

Thanks everybody! He just got his first hornworm today, it took him no time at all to realize it was also something he wanted to possess... but this time he wanted it inside him. Haha

He's quite the odd one. For a Nosy Be he's all kinds of colors (I think he's taking his name quite seriously), and a crazy thing that happens is when he's basking... His lateral stripe turns RED!

He looks greatttt.. Red bars huh? where did you get him from?

Well not red "bars"... just the one (which I guess is plural if you count both sides so maybe that's what you're referring to) . His white lateral line turns red sometimes when basking. He also has the red/orange eye & arm band, and bright red spots on his stomach.

I got him from Kilgour's Chameleons. He hasn't shown anything that's outside of a nosy be possibility, the only thing that's befuddling us is the red stripe when he basks, which is apparently the first one Tom Kilgour has ever heard of.

Back
Top Bottom