A Brev is hatching!

Julirs

I just looked in and the egg had sweat and has slits on the end! I sure hope this one makes it! :)

The other 2 are status quo....

I checked on him, and he is trying to get out! Egg is cracking more and more on that end! Come on little guy!
DSCN0709.jpg

DSCN0708.jpg

DSCN0707.jpg

#1 in the picture is still slowly emerging, and #2 started sweating 1/2 hour ago! I am so worried-I wish they would hatch! :)

WOOT WOOT!!!!! Go Juli!!! Keeping my fingers crossed, one of my Brevs are about to lay eggs anytime now.

when my first clutch was hatching i had my last day of finals before winter break. I checked on them in the morning and saw a snout sticking out of one of them. When i finished my final i drove back home so fast to find a little guy at the top most corner of the container taking a break... this was a good say 4 hrs later? maybe more? i dont remember... but hey congrats!

Update-first egg baby has nose poking out. 2nd egg sweating-have not checked to see if slit, and 3rd egg is now sweating!

I want to cry. Egg that slit yesterday has nose poking out and tongue hanging out-looks like he is a goner. The other egg that started to sweat has not slit-it will probably be like the first one that didn't make it out. The 3rd egg stopped sweating. I guess all of these are not going to be any good. :(

Back
Top Bottom