36x24x36 DIY Build

ajs

Avid Member
Figured I'd post updates/progress on my 36x24x36 build I'm working on.

Day 1:
20200523_174034.jpg

Day 2:
20200524_171150.jpg

20200524_171203.jpg

Gotta squeeze in a picture of the little fella it's for
20200524_085043.jpg

Very nice setup!! Do you have a removable tray in the bottom?
Thank you!
I am going to put one in - havent bought the material for it yet though. I'd like to find a bit of pvc sheeting or something to put in the bottom like what comes with commercial cages

I stopped using removable trays when my male panther learned he could climb out when i took it out to clean, dang bugger!

Frame looks great btw!

Reactions: ajs
I stopped using removable trays when my male panther learned he could climb out when i took it out to clean, dang bugger!

Frame looks great btw!
Thank you! Yeah my cham has been taking every opportunity to leave his enclosure lol. I'm going to try to latch the doors and bottom opening so I can close them while I remove the tray for cleaning

That's nice!! Although without a waterproof bottom with a material directing the water to where you want it, it's gonna drain onto the floor....I use flexible pvc roofing material, but there are numerous materials, linoleum...etc..

I sealed the bottom and used that huge Tupperware. I also left space in between the wood where the plants are so it will drain down. I havent had any issues with it yet. But that was my next plan if that happened ???

Back
Top Bottom