3-in-1 Deluxe Mist'r Lizard

I used one, it worked very well......until you put warm water in it, I pumped it up about 6times and that was it, BAM! is split right in half and shot like a rocket. Way too much pressure for it.

the trick with pump bottles is not to keep the pressure locked up in the bottle, otherwise it will break apart over a couple of months, I used them before, and the only way to prolong the life is to always release the pressure after done using it.

They have the same thing at home depot and lowes. and they cost like $6-$8.

OR you could spend the same amount of money and get a huge 2 gallon pump sprayer with a wand (fertilizer sprayer) at HD or Lowe's. Why mess around with the smaller one when you can get a ginormous one for the same amount. (Or if you really wanted to, you could get one just like the one pictured at HD or Lowe's for about 6 bucks.)

I would get the big gallon+ ones also. I bought one for lke $8 and at HD and I couldnt be happier. And I dont have to fork out all the cash for a mistking

I used mine for about a week and switched back to hand misting... really not worth it and is just sitting in my reptile box at the bottom.
It broke after only a week of misting and only with cold water. Would have got a refund but lost my receipt.

Back
Top Bottom