24 hours day old

khinchy25

Established Member
i have a few questions?
Panther Chameleon
one egg out of 33 eggs hatched so far, how long can it be between babies hatching?
i have not seen the little guy eat yet, does it take a few days after they hatch?
he/she is every active and looks to be doing well. i have D hyries flies that i am trying to feed the little guy.
IMG_3381.jpg

IMG_3369.jpg

I think it can take couple days to a week or so between hatchings and spray them with Luke warm water 3 times a day they can dehydrate quickly at that age and the warm water will kick start his appetite.

They should eat when 2 days old. I've had a few eat at 1 day but 2 is normal. Also I don't remove the babies just as soon at they hatch. I leave them in for a bit and they seem to run around and wake up all the babies and the eggs seem to hatch all within a day or two.

Last edited:
I think it can take couple days to a week or so between hatchings and spray them with Luke warm water 3 times a day they can dehydrate quickly at that age and the warm water will kick start his appetite.

He is telling you to mist the baby DO Not mist the eggs, that can kill them.

Out of a clutch of 38, I have 22. My oldest is almost a month old, my youngest is a day old. I have 12 eggs left, some are pipping, some are sweating, and some are just sitting there. It's taking forever!

Back
Top Bottom