21in.Parsons

Dean Pulcini

Avid Member
Got him out today. He's comming out of his burmation period and starting to move around a little more. He's as long as the chair which is 20 inches long and he's a inch longer than that.

Attachments

• Lake lure, NC vacation 002.jpg
    Lake lure, NC vacation 002.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 237
  • Lake lure, NC vacation 003.jpg
    Lake lure, NC vacation 003.jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 206
  • Lake lure, NC vacation 004.jpg
    Lake lure, NC vacation 004.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 205
He's 3 and a half yrs old about ready to breed. He eats adult orange head roaches like they were popcorn. Really doesn't like anything else because everything else is too small.

Congrats on your new guy. He looks good. My parsons Padre is also starting to move around and he ate this past weekend. I weighed him for the first time in months and he'd hardly lost any weight. It's amazing how they do their winter cool down thing and not loose weigh when they aren't eating. :eek:

Congrats on your new guy. He looks good. My parsons Padre is also starting to move around and he ate this past weekend. I weighed him for the first time in months and he'd hardly lost any weight. It's amazing how they do their winter cool down thing and not loose weigh when they aren't eating. :eek:

I got him 3 yrs ago thats how I know his age. The cool down is strange they dont eat that much with no ill effects it seems. He started moving more with the warm weather and longer days.

That is one impressive animal! What part of LI are you from. I would love to see him in person.

They don't eat for months?!?!?! How do they do that.?
He's awesome by the way. My dream is to one day own a cham like that.

Is that a mitsio you have there too.?

Back
Top Bottom