2012 Heart Awards

Congratulations Jann, you are unerring in your support of the hobby you truly love. Congratulations to Chris, your knowledge of chameleons is unmatched and I’ve learned so much from you over the years. Well deserved, both of you.

Thank you all. I'm glad that the posts I've been able to make have been appreciated and enjoyed! I hope I can continue to provide a similar level of content.

Chris

A very big congratulations to both of you! It is people that help one another by their own experience as well as what they have learned; Sharing; caring... these things all make a great forum and you have both contributed in many more ways. Congratulations!!!

Thanks JannB for all the help you have given this forum. It is truly amazing how much one person can help out a community that it so large. I think that my little Loco has survived so long because of what you have offered.

Sometimes it seems that there can be total polar opposites though! Some people love to help and others just want to get thier name out there and make something for themselves and pretend to contribute to the community but in most ways see detrimental to the community.

I salute you Jannb on an AWESOME job!!!!!!!!!

:):):):):):)

Back
Top Bottom