Heart Award - JacksJill

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
20heart.png
Heart Award
20heart.png

@JacksJill
I am happy to announce that JacksJill is the latest recipient of the Heart Award at Chameleon Forums. Jillian is a former veterinary technician who enjoys helping people and their chameleons. She has been an active member since 2016 and during that time her contributions to the community have been significant. On the surface she is frequently seen answering questions and participating in forum discussions. What may be less visible is the time she has dedicated to the development of various website projects and resources. More recently, Jillian agreed to become the website's manager and I cannot thank her enough for her help. The community is a better place because of Jillian and members like her.

The Chameleon Heart Award is an acknowledgment of those individuals that have greatly contributed to the community. Some recipients have developed resources that over time will reach thousands of people and their chameleons. Some have worked very hard to maintain the forums and keep a friendly environment for both new and long term members. Others have for years improved discussions with their experience and knowledge, sacrificing their time to help chameleons and their owners. Some have done all of the above. All recipients of the Heart Award have made a significant and positive influence at Chameleon Forums. The award has evolved somewhat to include influence and contributions from the overall chameleon community. However, the focus when determining award recipients will remain heavily weighted with what happens at Chameleon Forums.

There are many people who sacrifice their time to help other members and the community is a much better place because of it. There are also members that add a great deal of knowledge and experience to the table, and they make Chameleon Forums a better resource for everyone. All of these people truly deserve recognition and we are going to try harder in the future to recognize more of them. However, in order to maintain the significance of this specific award it will continue to be given annually.

20heart.png
20heart.png
20heart.png
20heart.png

Previous recipients:
Beman, Bill Strand, Carlton, Carol5208, Chris Anderson, Decadancin, ferretinmyshoes, Jannb, Kinyonga, Laurie, MissSkittles, Olimpia, Sandrachameleon and Trace

heart_award.jpg

@JacksJill
I am happy to announce that JacksJill is the latest recipient of the Heart Award at Chameleon Forums. Jillian is a former veterinary technician who enjoys helping people and their chameleons. She has been an active member since 2016 and during that time her contributions to the community have been significant. On the surface she is frequently seen answering questions and participating in forum discussions. What may be less visible is the time she has dedicated to the development of various website projects and resources. More recently, Jillian agreed to become the website's manager and I cannot thank her enough for her help. The community is a better place because of Jillian and members like her.

The Chameleon Heart Award is an acknowledgment of those individuals that have greatly contributed to the community. Some recipients have developed resources that over time will reach thousands of people and their chameleons. Some have worked very hard to maintain the forums and keep a friendly environment for both new and long term members. Others have for years improved discussions with their experience and knowledge, sacrificing their time to help chameleons and their owners. Some have done all of the above. All recipients of the Heart Award have made a significant and positive influence at Chameleon Forums. The award has evolved somewhat to include influence and contributions from the overall chameleon community. However, the focus when determining award recipients will remain heavily weighted with what happens at Chameleon Forums.

There are many people who sacrifice their time to help other members and the community is a much better place because of it. There are also members that add a great deal of knowledge and experience to the table, and they make Chameleon Forums a better resource for everyone. All of these people truly deserve recognition and we are going to try harder in the future to recognize more of them. However, in order to maintain the significance of this specific award it will continue to be given annually.

View attachment 337098View attachment 337098View attachment 337098View attachment 337098

Previous recipients:
Beman, Bill Strand, Carlton, Carol5208, Chris Anderson, Decadancin, ferretinmyshoes, Jannb, Kinyonga, Laurie, MissSkittles, Olimpia, Sandrachameleon and Trace

View attachment 337099
Congratulations ❤️✨

I am so touched by this. I truly do enjoy being able to help out here. After I left veterinary medicine for graphic design i really missed the client education part of the job. I like sharing what I know to help people make their pets lives better. I'm happy to be part of this community.

This site and some others like it make these little animals and their keepers lives so much better. It's been doing that for decades. I strive to see it continue through the years.

Thank you all for your kind words.

Congrats Jillian! You are so very deserving of this special award. You got me through one of the most difficult times I have had in this hobby. Your knowledge and willingness to share and be a support meant the world to me. Thank you for all you do and continue to do. You are an amazing light and gift in our forum. Keep being your amazing self!

2023 Heart Award.png

Back
Top Bottom