2 years of happiness, congrats Bella

Sonny13

Chameleon Enthusiast
It´s now exactly 2 years ago that our beautiful girl Bella came into our life. At that moment a first time chameleon keeper, with the necessary beginner mistakes, till a full grown full time free range beauty with 5 successfully laid clutches.
We love you Bella and thank you for being in our life 🥰 🥳

Some shots of her growing up.....

92822.jpg

hhghg.jpg

Bella.jpg
qa1 (2).jpg

gf9845.jpg

695.jpg

999.jpg

24rff.jpg

Lurker.jpg

And her castle

free range.jpg

Awwww sweet Bella. It is so hard to believe that it has only been 2 years. I am very thankful you came here and the friendship we have. You are an amazing person and I have loved watching you grow in this hobby.
Thank you very, very much and yess just 2 years, feels definitely longer.
As I’m 🙏🏻 Really thankful knowing you and the rest (digitally 😉) and how the friendship and knowledge sharing evolved. Many years will follow, thanks for your effort so far.

Congrats on your 2 year mark with your little girl. I don't mean to be a downer, however you may want to monitor her temps and her diet - 5 clutches in 2 years is a big toll to take on a chameleon's body, and will shorten her lifespan. I just want you to have the longest time possible with her!

Congrats on your 2 year mark with your little girl. I don't mean to be a downer, however you may want to monitor her temps and her diet - 5 clutches in 2 years is a big toll to take on a chameleon's body, and will shorten her lifespan. I just want you to have the longest time possible with her!
Way appreciated 👏🏻 But temps are max 68 and she only gets 3 times a week 3-4 feeders. Her clutches are around 20-25 eggs, as an average over 6 clutches (by now). My girl is just highly active and I can’t slow her down, at least I don’t know how. I’m fully aware about the shortening of lifetime related to the egg laying, but I can’t slow her down?!

Back
Top Bottom