Happy Chamiversary Grumpy!

MissSkittles

Chameleon Enthusiast
As I have no clue about her hatch date, I can only celebrate the date that I got my beautiful Grumpy. It’s been 2 years since she entered my life and triggered my learning and loving chameleons and other reptiles. To say I knew absolutely zero about chameleons when I first got her is an understatement. I knew less than zero. My lovely little lady has truly taught me so very much and opened up new worlds for me. 💗
Started with a sad bare and totally inadequate enclosure and a young malnourished chameleon that I didn’t even know was a veiled or a female.
D1F07143-239C-49AC-AE56-ACE41EFB76D2.jpeg

Started to make some improvements and my sweet little girl grew quickly into a beauty.
C2F6CBF0-63DC-4653-A7A5-4FFB0CD08E10.jpeg

Today she is a healthy content (hopefully happy) and lovely lady cham and although she still lives up to her name at times, I simply adore her. 🥰
22AF35B9-E46C-451F-B37C-97E063F903B4.jpeg

Congrats with your lovely girl 😍🥳
Thank you! 🥰

She still has a lot of years to go...but happy 2nd anniversary with you!
I’m counting on many more Chamiversary’s with my little love. 💗
Beautiful girl! Happy two years together. 💕
Thank you Jann! 🥰
How long do Chams usually live. She's looks sweet here🥰!!
I’m really hoping my lovely Grumpy and other chams live a minimum of 7-8 years. In spite of her name, she can be very sweet. 🤗
She's gorgeous! Happy 2 years together ❤️ ❤️
Thank you! 💗

Does anyone know if my chameleon is pregnant? I can’t tell if it’s a boy or girl because she\he has 1 spur on his foot but the color patterns of a female and a medium sized crest. Any help?
8594469E-8391-4EDA-AA47-900D4493877E.jpeg
4D2CD5A2-A561-4E81-89BC-98E326B0F206.jpeg

Does anyone know if my chameleon is pregnant? I can’t tell if it’s a boy or girl because she\he has 1 spur on his foot but the color patterns of a female and a medium sized crest. Any help? View attachment 313091View attachment 313092
She looks like a girl to me bc of her colors and shape (looks like she's got eggs), but FYI you posted in @MissSkittles thread about her own chameleon. If you want advice you should start your own so people can help and keep track of your post. :)

Back
Top Bottom