1000$ cash to spend

Status
Not open for further replies.

THECHAMMAN

Established Member
what do i get, idk what to do, i have enough guitars, and i want some new herps, what should i get??

what do i get, idk what to do, i have enough guitars, and i want some new herps, what should i get??

Subliminal message "Im bragging that I have money to spend"

If you want something to do then why dont you make a rap video on how much money you have? :rolleyes:

"TURN MY SWAG ON!"......

Whatever you decide to do, spend your money wisely. Order online if it's cheaper.
Check out your local craigslist to see if anyone is selling something used before you buy it new.
Stay wise and I suggest putting at least half of it into savings, you'll thank me later.
Subliminal message "Im bragging that I have money to spend"

If you want something to do then why dont you make a rap video on how much money you have? :rolleyes:

"TURN MY SWAG ON!"......

Thumper.jpg

There is a subliminal message here.

6a00d8345157b369e20120a52f8089970c-320wi

words of wisdom there. Ghandi would agree.

chamman...what ever you do don't spend it on no female.

:eek:

Ohh, I just saw a rabbit with a belly on it and couldn't think what a fat bellied rabbit had to do with money unless the rabbit was pregnant and needed money to raise all the babies. The rabbit looked guilty so then I thought maybe the rabbit wasn't suppose to get pregnant and it needed money for an abortion or something like that. Then you said there was a subliminal message and so that is what I came up with,,,then Pure said not to spend it on a female and then I thought will there is no way that Syn and Chamman have hooked up because Syn is always broke and couldn't travel and I am sure Chamman is too much of a gentlemen to do such a thing in the first place, not saying that YOU are of, of course not, not that at all, but I just can't figure out with spending money and Thumper had to do with anything.... I am confused and my head hurts. :confused:

:p

:eek:

Ohh, I just saw a rabbit with a belly on it and couldn't think what a fat bellied rabbit had to do with money unless the rabbit was pregnant and needed money to raise all the babies. The rabbit looked guilty so then I thought maybe the rabbit wasn't suppose to get pregnant and it needed money for an abortion or something like that. Then you said there was a subliminal message and so that is what I came up with,,,then Pure said not to spend it on a female and then I thought will there is no way that Syn and Chamman have hooked up because Syn is always broke and couldn't travel and I am sure Chamman is too much of a gentlemen to do such a thing in the first place, not saying that YOU are of, of course not, not that at all, but I just can't figure out with spending money and Thumper had to do with anything.... I am confused and my head hurts. :confused:

:p

Just wow Amy LMAO!!!! You been watching too much Jerry Springer. :p

Ohhh, I get it now... the rabbit needs the money to do DNA testing on all the bunnies to determine who the fathers are. :D

Sorry, guys, as Brye said, I am a shut in and I don't get out much. :eek:

Thumper: He doesn't walk very good, does he?
Mrs. Rabbit: Thumper!
Thumper: Yes, mama?
Mrs. Rabbit: What did your father tell you this morning?
Thumper: [clears throat] If you can't say something nice... don't say nothing at all.

LOL Amy...does that help?

Oh my gosh, why didn't you just say so? That was WAY too deep for me. :rolleyes:

Oh now my head really hurts, I think I have some crack in my desk to take away the headache. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom