Chameleon being picky

I had the same experience in the past and I chose not to mention them either. IDK if it's the same company but I dont bother buying from there anymore. I don't expect more but I certainly don't expect less either. They're not cheap! With that being said I always get more with Frams.
That's good to know. Frams has a A1 rating on this Forum. I went with the other seller because they offered other items I needed. That was a mistake. My first small order was great. So I made a second order that was just acceptable but they replaced the dead feeders. My 3rd and largest order is unacceptable and has sealed the deal for me. Of 75 silks 1/2 are dead. The other 1/2 is extra small but i ordered medium.
Never again will I order from that seller.

ahh interesting. I may have to try some wax worms. Still haven't even tried those. Spike annihilates his silks WAY too fast to let me develop them into moths.

I had to order smalls from Frams last week and this weekend I had to place another order of mediums because they just aren't growing fast enough for him to eat and I'm feeding them every day. Sometimes in morning and night lol
oh man sounds like he loves his silks.

That's good to know. Frams has a A1 rating on this Forum. I went with the other seller because they offered other items I needed. That was a mistake. My first small order was great. So I made a second order that was just acceptable but they replaced the dead feeders. My 3rd and largest order is unacceptable and has sealed the deal for me. Of 75 silks 1/2 are dead. The other 1/2 is extra small but i ordered medium.
Never again will I order from that seller.
I just ordered silkworms from Frams. This should have been my first choice.

Back
Top Bottom