1.1 Pair of Rhampholeon Acuminatus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klemins

Hello,

I have for sale one pair of Rhampholeon (Rhinodigitum) Acuminatus, or "Montane Pygmy Chameleons". I've had them almost a month, purchased from Tiki Tiki Reptiles. I need to make room for a few other animals, and since no one is interested in my Ch. Quadricornis Gracilior girl, I'm putting these up for sale. I'm pricing them at the same I paid, which is 400 for the pair..

Here is a picture of the female. She is generally a lot greener but when I open the cage she darkens up a bit. I will try to get a pic of the male later.

IMG_0188.jpg

Thanks, and let me know if interested!

I'm open to offers as well, let me know. I haven't gotten a pic of the male simply because someone has my camera, but I'll try to borrow someone elses. Thanks

Female still available!

I sold the male to a local friend since no one has been interested. I have the lone female for sale for 150$. She eats like crazy (even from hand), is active and would make a great breeder or pet! I'd love to keep her, but am trying to focus on only a few species at the moment. I will post updated shots soon, but PM me with interest. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom