Zombie attack!!!!

Syn

Avid Member
Zombies are attacking. You are one of the last people on Earth.

You have three weapons and three other items you can grab before the zombies get in your house.

You can have ONE bag of stuff.

What do you choose?

You may post more than once, we don't always have the same idea. :)

Weapons: Chainsaw, Sword (yes, I have one.), Flamethrower (For the weeds LOL!)

Other: Food, Drink, Computer Bag (laptop, sprint card, power outlet, etc.)

man this is hard I dont know anything about weapons....:rolleyes:
1.one of those guns that have a sword on the end of them(2 in one yaaa!!!)

im going to have to come back to this....Im a complete lover not a fighter...things I would take with me would be laptop, camera, water, sleeping meds!! um.....My son!! some kind of hand held game to keep him entertained

I would grab the following and head as far away from population centers as possible.

Weapons:
1. Reuger .45 cal semi-auto pistol with a few spare loaded clips in my pants and shirt pockets. Good close range tactical weapon.
2. Uzi fully loaded-auto with a two spare loaded belt clips. Good for clearing out large numbers of the enemy at relatively close range.
3. Tikka bolt action 30-06 with Leupold Scope. To be loaded with 165 grain nozzler partition bullets with a single loaded belt clip. Good for nailing zombies at several hundred yards from a vantage point. :rolleyes:

Other:
1. Hunting Backpack with hydration bladder full of WATER, spare ammo, dry clothes, extra socks, gloves, hat, butchering kit, and a basic first aide kit inside, and bedroll/sleeping bag outside.
2. Energy Food - Gorp/granola/jerky/candy bars
3. Survial Kit with a lighter, matches, compass, space blanket, handheld GPS, signal mirror, water purification tablets and toilet paper. ;)

And no, I have never thought about this before ever. :rolleyes:;)

1. A huge warehouse full of the instant antidote and a dart gun
2. Steven Segal to be the guy thats killed first (horribly)
3. Rights to 50% of box office takings for the movie

1. sawed off shotgun with a street sweeper clip.
2. A woman
3. Bottle of Jack

striker.jpg

That's all I need.

This is interesting, i only know about guns what I've seen on movies and games so:

Weapons:
1. Gun on Gears of War - It's a gun with a built in chainsaw, yipee!
2. How about one of those guns on the movies that never run out of bullets and you don't have to change the clips?
3. Hand grenades.

Other:
1. Food and water (Can you eat parts of the zombies if it won't infect you? - just kidding)
2. A journal (Write my last days on earth in it, or a remembrance of how heroic i was)
3. Ipod :cool:

Hmm, interesting how everything being used "said" is mostly high tech. What happens if you run out of bullets/ammo/etc?

My choice of weapons:

Spear
Sling Shot
Bag of rocks (small to medium)

Other stuff/supplies:

Wire to make snares
Rope
Foul Weather Gear (water proof winter jacket)
Some sort of fire starter (there's a type of rock but I don't know the name)
A book on safe plants to eat
Notebook and pens (a lot if I can get them)
A knife

Hmm, interesting how everything being used "said" is mostly high tech. What happens if you run out of bullets/ammo/etc?

That's what the woman and the bottle of Jack are for. ;)

Back
Top Bottom