Zippy’s new cage.

OreoPapii

I was FINALLY able to get Zippy a new cage it took too long but I’m hoping things are gonna he better now I know I need to get a new light for him also but if anyone can show me good links or ways to set them up cus I know there’s the long ones I need but I don’t know how to set those up and is the light too far from the perch? I also know I need more leaves and things for him to climb on I’m going to go look for more things today. So other than that can anyone give me any tips or anything that I can do to make his life better?
E3B112F5-AC9D-4697-82DF-6E85A4034FA9.jpeg

Do chams actually use those ladders (vertically)? (I'm sure some probably do—I'm asking in general.)
I can envision it horizontally, but I'm not even sure about that.

What type & size enclosure is that?

Hi :) Great job getting a new enclosure.

Few notes:
  1. I'd remove the carpet at the bottom. Bacteria likes to grow on it. Just put potted plants at the bottom.
  2. See the UVB video below for suggestions on the right UVB.
  3. Live plants would be a great addition. See video below.
  4. Important that your basking temp is around 90F. See video below. Do you have a way to measure temps and humidity?
  5. More horizontal branches would be a good idea. Those are your cham's highways and how they get around.

Here are some videos that will help you make it an awesome home for him.

Do chams actually use those ladders (vertically)? (I'm sure some probably do—I'm asking in general.)
I can envision it horizontally, but I'm not even sure about that.

What type & size enclosure is that?
Yeah he’s been using it I wanted to place it sideways so he can walk on it but it’s a little heavy and the cage is 24x24x48

Few notes:
  1. I'd remove the carpet at the bottom. Bacteria likes to grow on it. Just put potted plants at the bottom.
  4. Important that your basking temp is around 90F. See video below. Do you have a way to measure temps and humidity?
  5. More horizontal branches would be a good idea. Those are your cham's highways and how they get around.

Thank you so much for the tips I love getting tips to see what I need to change they are always very helpful.

Few notes:

If you can or know any places I can get like a good dome thingy to hold a heat lamp that would be really great if you know any links or videos.

Back
Top Bottom