Zeus's Birthday Update!!!!!!!! (LOTS OF PICS)

chamtrainer

Avid Member
Hey everybody, October 10 was Zues's first b-day but i guess i was too busy to post up any pics....Here are some that i took...he has grown soo huge lately and is still growing! He is over 200 grams and about 17-18 inches long!

e5c9ecd5.jpg

795b074c.jpg

636ed69f.jpg

e4d4fabf.jpg

9c9bc2bb.jpg

3c5d4823.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you all very much! I bought him hornworms to enjoy for his birthday....i wanted to buy the teal ones but i guess they were all out so he got green ones..he ate about 6!!

Lol thank you very much! Ive had Zeus for like 5 months now...I got a few threads on him..lol I love your chameleons too! Why dont you ever post pics of your guys? lol We are all waiting for some!!

Very soon I will post pics of all our guys:D;) it just seems like the past 4 months all our females wanted to.turn reseptive so we have been pairing them and digging up eggs and haveing baby ambanjas hatching . :D but very soon I will get some new pics.

Very soon I will post pics of all our guys:D;) it just seems like the past 4 months all our females wanted to.turn reseptive so we have been pairing them and digging up eggs and haveing baby ambanjas hatching . :D but very soon I will get some new pics.

Good! lol because i will be posting a second update on Zeus soon...he was showing some fantastic colors so keep an eye out for any more threads!

He really is a spectacular guy, and a spectacular cross. Who can look at this guy and go "blegh, they're all ugly?" He looks really awesome (and really well fed! :D)

Back
Top Bottom