Young vailed chameleons looking for new home (FL)

Szymon

Short version: I have a number of young (around 2 months old) vailed chameleons looking for new home.

Longer version: as a total amateur I had to take care of two adult chameleons. It turned out I'm a very successful breader. With all the effort and care, baby chameleons hatched from eggs past October. As much as they are cute and cool to observe I need to find a new home for each of them. I can give them away to a reptile store but I thought maybe here I can find more caring owner?

Contact me if you're interestred. I'm located in Jacksonville,FL.
20211202_193612.jpg
20211202_193731.jpg
20211202_193350.jpg

Short version: I have a number of young (around 2 months old) vailed chameleons looking for new home.

Longer version: as a total amateur I had to take care of two adult chameleons. It turned out I'm a very successful breader. With all the effort and care, baby chameleons hatched from eggs past October. As much as they are cute and cool to observe I need to find a new home for each of them. I can give them away to a reptile store but I thought maybe here I can find more caring owner?

Contact me if you're interestred. I'm located in Jacksonville,FL.View attachment 315928View attachment 315929View attachment 315931
So adorable! If they do go to pet store at least make them give you store credit for a bunch of crickets :)

Back
Top Bottom