Screenshot_20190709-151832_Instagram.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 269
  • Screenshot_20190709-151817_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20190709-151817_Instagram.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 212
  • Screenshot_20190709-151801_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20190709-151801_Instagram.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 283
Would have to see a better pic of base of tail side view. Hard to go off color in juveniles. But I'd put my money on Female. Not a bad Petco Panther.

She's not only showing feminine colors but her nostral roust is quite short for her size. Which is another way of sexing Panthers but only at sub-adult age or older. I'd but her between 5-7 months.

Agreed -- money is on female. She's gonna be beautiful.
She's very pretty! Unfortunately Petco sells males and females at same price and without known locale or lineage at the same price that breeders on here sell for with that. Unless you can get her for a decently low price I'd just leave her. She looks healthy enough (for now). I'm sure some other poor soul will pick her up.

She's very pretty! Unfortunately Petco sells males and females at same price and without known locale or lineage at the same price that breeders on here sell for with that. Unless you can get her for a decently low price I'd just leave her. She looks healthy enough (for now). I'm sure some other poor soul will pick her up.
I have no intentions of purchasing her. Just curious.

Either I'm blind or y'all are crazy! :LOL: That's for sure a male, from the colors alone. But there's the classic tail base bulge here, too. No female panther has that distinctive red/blue alternating stripe pattern that looks very much like a RBBB ambilobe boy
My friend works at the store this cham is at. I will ask for more tail pics. She messaged me these asking for my opinion. I guess girl from the tail pic above but i am well known for being wrong AF. The colors throw me. Thanks everyone

Back
Top Bottom