Young Cham gender?

When my wife and I was at Petco on Sunday getting our dogs groomed. The groomer told us they are having a reptile event the week of July 21-27 and all reptiles are going to be half off. Not sure if this is just our Petco or a nationwide sale. But that does look like a beautiful looking chameleon.

I make no guarantees that I won't have scooped him up. I just messaged my friend :rolleyes:
Hey wait arent you in Colorado. Where might I find this baby... :ROFLMAO:
You should definitely pick him up. You really cant beat that price! Plus just because he looks healthy now doesnt mean it's going to last in a PetCo. You know it's weird, I've never seen anything other than veileds in petsmart and Petco

Hey wait arent you in Colorado. Where might I find this baby... :ROFLMAO:
You should definitely pick him up. You really cant beat that price! Plus just because he looks healthy now doesnt mean it's going to last in a PetCo. You know it's weird, I've never seen anything other than veileds in petsmart and Petco

I've only seen Panthers at her store. I will say she takes as good of care with them as possible given the stupid rules petco has. No foliage bc THEN NOONE WILL SEE THE CHAM TO BUY!

I'm inches from snagging him. I might forgo the deposit i put on a nosy be with chromatic to keep this guy away from some kid.

Feel free to talk me out of it ‍♀️

I've only seen Panthers at her store. I will say she takes as good of care with them as possible given the stupid rules petco has. No foliage bc THEN NOONE WILL SEE THE CHAM TO BUY!

I'm inches from snagging him. I might forgo the deposit i put on a nosy be with chromatic to keep this guy away from some kid.

Feel free to talk me out of it ‍♀
Do it

That fem symbol was supposed to be an upside down smiley face.... ?

Daesie you're a bad influence!

She must be at work I've sent like 7 messages ...

"Is he still there?

I might get him.

Havnt decided...

Did a kid take him!?!

If he is there tomorrow I what him.

Havnt decided though...."
Yeah not all emojis work on the forums unfortunately. Upside down smiley is my favorite emoji!

Also she better hold that boy for you!

Feel free to talk me out of it ‍♀️
Ooohhhh, I hope you do it! Beautiful cham

Ooohhhh, I hope you do it! Beautiful cham
I've have all the necessary equipment....

My thought is this -- I am going to buy plants tonight and finish the enclosure I've been working in. Would like to have it running empty for a week but......ya know..... if I get it setup and he just so happens to still be around tomorrow I dont see how I could interfere with the universes CLEAR plan for him to come live with me sooooooo...... *shrug*

Back
Top Bottom