Young Cham gender?

I've have all the necessary equipment....

My thought is this -- I am going to buy plants tonight and finish the enclosure I've been working in. Would like to have it running empty for a week but......ya know..... if I get it setup and he just so happens to still be around tomorrow I dont see how I could interfere with the universes CLEAR plan for him to come live with me sooooooo...... *shrug*
Yes, no resisting what is meant to be!
We're gonna need lots of pictures!

Plant nurseries & lowes has good plants, about the only plant you can get at a store that will stay alive is a spider plant, pothos, wandering jew on the bottom and some other orchids that you can't buy in stores, I've tried scheffelara, honeysuckle, passion flower, those have all died in all my vivs

Plant nurseries & lowes has good plants, about the only plant you can get at a store that will stay alive is a spider plant, pothos, wandering jew on the bottom and some other orchids that you can't buy in stores, I've tried scheffelara, honeysuckle, passion flower, those have all died in all my vivs
I have had luck with dracaena, umbrella tree, orchids, hibiscus. I'm gonna hit up the nursery today. Gonna leave work early ‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom