You must be truthful...

Eltortu

Established Member
Did you watch the Royal Wedding? Did you watch it live or recorded? I had no choice, my wife forced me. I tried everything to get out of it, from mowing the lawn to washing the dog and cars to no avail. I heard of some looneys, I mean fans, at a local Tea House were getting together to watch live...starting at 3:00am. How about you?

I didn't watch it, didn't record it. My 16 year old daughter wanted to take a nap and then watch it. I agreed to wake her, so I stayed up until 1am, got the TV going, cracked open a diet Coke for her and woke her up....she stayed up through it all and survived school today.

Where are you both from? Didn't watch it, but I'm pretty sure it didn't start that early. Not where I live anyway. Forgot to add I could be very wrong as I've avoided it and everything to do with it.

Last edited:
I'm in San Diego, west coast of the US. Here, the coverage started at 1am, the ceremony started around 3am. When the morning alarm went off at 6am, I stuck my head in to see how daughter was doing and she informed me that they had just kissed for a second time.

I'm in the UK and you really couldn't escape it on the telly! I loved it though! I had to work in the morning, but got home in time to see the newlyweds leave the Abbey. Never had all that fuss when I got married,lol!:rolleyes: My Nan used to live and work in London and she loved anything to do with the Royal Family. It was just so sad that Princess Diana couldn't have seen what a wonderful day of celebration it was!

Did you watch the Royal Wedding? Did you watch it live or recorded? I had no choice, my wife forced me. I tried everything to get out of it, from mowing the lawn to washing the dog and cars to no avail. I heard of some looneys, I mean fans, at a local Tea House were getting together to watch live...starting at 3:00am. How about you?

Hell no!!! There were 200 plus people killed by tornados in the US and every is worried about this stupid wedding. There are many other more important things to worry about!!

Hell no!!! There were 200 plus people killed by tornados in the US and every is worried about this stupid wedding. There are many other more important things to worry about!!

The Royal wedding made for a great distraction from real news. Gotta love the media :rolleyes:

I didnt watch the wedding but I wish the couple well just as I would any other newly weds.

Where are you both from? Didn't watch it, but I'm pretty sure it didn't start that early. Not where I live anyway. Forgot to add I could be very wrong as I've avoided it and everything to do with it.

I am in Lancaster, California and I am going to take a wild guess and say Elizadolots is in San Diego, California. :D

Hey MissMalyn and Miss Lily, how many pictures of the queen you carry in your walets? Just curious...

sorry but i could care less about the weeding glad for em but do not care and as previously stated i think alot of other valuable news go pushed to the side due to the weeding.

jmo hoj

sorry but i could care less about the weeding glad for em but do not care and as previously stated i think alot of other valuable news go pushed to the side due to the weeding.

jmo hoj

A Royal Waste of Time? Hahahahahahahahaha.........ha...:D

Agree agree agree... Didn't watch it and don't care. As stated though, I do wish them the best BUT at the same time, I actually don't care. Lol!:D

Back
Top Bottom