You know your addicted and have it real bad when...

When I loved him as much as my dogs..he even gets more attention.I have him 3 months hes 6 months..Love them all more than all the sand on a beach!

Attachments

• 20120909_144827.jpg
    20120909_144827.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 139
You got it bad when you spend hours macrame-ing a "chammock" for it to sleep in. HAHAHA

(It turned out pretty cool and Poppi seems to like it. I will post pics as soon as my camera comes home.)

you know your addicted

When you get up before your Chams light goes on just to see him

Attachments

• Rango Junior.jpg
    Rango Junior.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 152
...you're more concerned for your cham's health than your own and while you couldn't say when you had YOUR last physical, you take your cham for regular check-ups at the vet! :D

Your girlfriend considers your cham a threat and is constantly making jokes about how he gets all the attention (very obvious that she really means it)!

You tell the wife that when the first kid moves out it will be the Chameleon room. And she actually agrees to it.

You have an enclosure of worms and crickets in your formal living room where all the formal dinners are eaten (dont know how I got away with that one).

You get excited because you get to wear a chameleon shirt today.

You actually miss your chameleons when your on travel so you have them as your computer background and pictures on the wall.

Yep......

When you find yourself researching everything all over again to make sure your cham is as happy as can be.

When you hear of a big snow storm coming, instead of getting gas or food for yourself, you make sure you are stocked up on worms and crickets.

When you remember to gut load your insects before bed, but forget to brush your teeth.

When your insect feeders have a healthier diet than you.

When you refer to an escaped cricket as a runner.

when you tell your friends the real cost of supplies, and your wife, has no idea.
when i die guys, someone on here is going to get very lucky.... that new mistking, "yeah baby, only cost $35, the spray heads? $3.50 each"

your family is addicted when they give your cham more Chanukah gifts than they give you :D.... after swearing you would never be allowed home if you bought a cham two months earlier ;)

As a devoted dog mom, you now wake up in the morning and rush down the stairs to say good morning to the chams before your fur-babies get any attention :eek:

You build a rack over your 3 dog crates to hold your bugs.

You have bugs delivered to work and your co-workers have started handing you the package and saying "Fred's food is here."

You sell all the furniture in the living room but the couch and replace it with metal racks to hold more cages.

You have 5 Chams and are trying to build a tv stand with a cage on the bottom for Pygmy Chameleons because you don't have any of them yet.

You have to put a lock on your bugs to keep your 8 month old Grandson from playing with them. And you have to explain to your mother why you have a house full of bugs when you ran screaming from them when you were a child.

And of course you spend 4 hours every night searching this forum!!!

When you pick the petsitter who charges twice as much because she promised daily photo texts.
When you realize that something googly eyed and scaly is as precious as any pet can be....:)

You go to Petco every couple of days to check on the Panther Cham you wish someone would buy. (I would but need to build new enclosure first)

Back
Top Bottom