You know you are a chamleon owner if you

Totally true :D It also made me laugh, fantastic thread :)

...try to explain to the ladies (girlfriend, mom, spouse) that the dubai roaches are PAPAYA Beetles, and they are fell in love each other, make love and have little babies, arent they cute??!!!
The "say hello first to your cham" is the best :D lol

You know your a chameleon keeper when- 'Your latest power bill says that you just increased usage to 310 kilowatts'

You know your a chameleon keeper when- 'Your latest power bill says that you just increased usage to 310 kilowatts'

If you are really awful like me you make sure hubby NEVER see the water or power bill.:eek:

Also request chameleon stuff for presents that you wouldn't normally buy your self.

i have a extra!! Become a moderator so you can explain all the time of the forum as working at your volunteer job.

Obsessively rant about your Cham(s) and the cute new thing they did to your friends and family who don't give a rats ass about your Chameleon(s). :p

Not just friends and family, but work colleagues too! Sometimes they wish they hadn't asked about the lizards, lol! :D

when you come home and say hi to your chameleons before your spouse!

Definitely agree with this one! The chameleons have to come first!:D

waking up and seeing a cloudy day and bumming about the sun, not for you but because you can't take your cham outside(this if for those of us with year round sunshine of course)!;) BTW awesome thread you started here!!

you'rea chameleon keeper if you- taken photography as a new second hobby besides chameleons..."Need better camera":D

Also request chameleon stuff for presents that you wouldn't normally buy your self.

I SO get this one. Lol! For Christmas all I wanted was a new big boy cage for Hugh, feeders, and a misting system. Lol! I only got one of the 3 but was happy about it.:D

you are a part of us!!! My chams have their own dorm size frig.:D

What a good idea.... a small refrig for him! Right now I've label some door shelfs "DIEGOS", hehe :) Don't want the rest of the family to try to eat his worms on him. ;)

"When you take all the clothes out of two dresser drawers, line the edges with vaseline, and breed roaches in them because it is easy access." :D:D

(this applied to my mantid hobby first, but now it applies to my chams) I also have a dorm sized fridge full of things related to chams/mantids. :)

Back
Top Bottom