Yoda died last night

Sorry about Yoda

Wow, sorry to hear about the loss of Yoda. What a awesome creature. I cant beleive how much Ballar looks more and more like him everyday. Would love to hook up with one of Ballar's boys give me a PM

Attachments

• Ballar (2)s.jpg
    Ballar (2)s.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 129
He sure does look like Yoda. Yoda went from a fire engine red to a burning orange like that. Gorgeous breeder you have.

Sorry for your loss

My son named our guy Yoda as well. Hopefully he can live up to the standard set by yours.:(

It is hard to lose something so precious, and it looks like he was quite precious. Glad you got to share time with him.

Boo Hoo!

I'm so sorry to hear about Yoda.....I feel lucky to have seen him in person. He was such a "manly" Panther chameleon. The pictures of him in those advertisements are so special. His beauty and his genes were certainly shared in major ways!

I'm very sorry to hear this. I know he must have been an awesome pet. Loosing any pet is a hard thing. I will be thinking about you and again am sorry for the loss. RIP Yoda!

I am so sorry for your loss. Our little critters have a way of working into our hearts. I know you will miss him.

Very sad news to hear. Sorry for your loss, Royden.

I feel lucky to have one of his boys to carry on his amazing genes.

Back
Top Bottom